Monday 12 November 2007

Notheren Eastern Champ Show

What a day Gillian and i had at the Northern & Eastern Papillon Champ Show .I did not stay at home as first planned while Gillian went to the show, at my husbands insistence that I should go saying he would be Fine ( Ithink he was secretly thinking he would get some time to himself without me fussing).Any way off we set with Joan and her dogs in the wee sma hours(3am )arriving in plenty of time .The day started as any other getting dogs ready then having breakfast.Evie was first in but she wasn't what the judge was looking for but she is just starting out and she should do well.Ruben was next in he got 1st in Junior in a class of 14.Tootsie was also unplaced but she had a ball she loves showing, her pup Eve is just 6 months old so Toots has still to get her coat back, she did very well before being mated gaining her JW at a young age,I did not want to keep her at home till she gains her coat its not all about winning all the time and she just doesn't like being left behind. Well Ruben went into the dog challenge amid many lovely dogs the CC winer was UP AND DOWN,S FREDERIKE the Judge then moved down the line then asked the Junior class winner to step out i just did not regester for a few seconds he was awarding Ruben (Northlyte Timeless at Bonmesha) the reserve CC. Ever one was so kind and congratulating Gillian and myself it was fantastic the judge had some very nice things to say about him at the end of the show .I found it difficult to get to sleep on our return as I played it over and over in my mind .There was a couple of phots taken at the show I will post them on the blog when I get them. FAB DAY WAHOO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see Ruben doing so well. Very pleased for you all, well done!